Less then 1000 of these beautiful cars were built from 1962 to 1967.
Monocoque construction with a shortening of the rear overhang combined with a lengthening of the hood made a sports car out of this:
The converted 1,481 cc Fiat four cylinder engine provided the power with 84 bhp on tap at 5,200 rpm, feeding through a 4 speed manual gearbox. A top speed of 170 kph was possible.
The chassis is a creation of Gilco, the famed Italian frame manufacturer.