480 Myrtle Street
New Britain, CT 06053
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except as specified below, Stanley Proto Industrial Tools, a business unit of The Stanley Works (“Stanley”) warrants any of its Proto and Blackhawk by Proto branded products for the useful life of the product against defects in material or workmanship.
Torque Wrenches, Torque Multipliers and Torque Testers are warranted for one year, except for calibration which is warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Torque products can be repaired and recalibrated for a nominal charge at the Stanley Authorized repair center located at 2195 East View Parkway, Conyers, GA, 30013 or any other such location as may be designated by Stanley. Defects in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at no cost: all other repairs will be at a nominal charge. Torque products are precise measuring devices that require care in handling. Stanley recommends that all micrometer torque wrenches be recalibrated once a year or more, depending on usage.
Disclaimers and limitations:
This limited lifetime warranty:
* Is subject to the disclaimers and limitations described below and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
* Gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary by state.
* Does not extend to products that have been improperly used, altered, or repaired by any entity other than Stanley.
* Does not extend to any claim for incidental, consequential, or special damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
* Stanley makes no representations beyond those contained in this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
* Agents of Stanley have no authority to make representations of any sort beyond those contained in this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Exclusive remedy and claim procedure:
* Distributors of record must act as a return agent.
* The exclusive remedy under this Limited Lifetime Warranty for products determined to be deficient in materials or workmanship by Stanley is repair or replacement with a reconditioned tool of equal value by Stanley.
* The selected remedy is at the sole discretion of Stanley. In no event shall Stanley be responsible for more than the original purchase price of the product.
* To ask questions about, or to make a claim under, this Limited Lifetime Warranty, contact Stanley-Proto Customer Service or your Stanley Territory Manager.